Trouvez des Faits

Prévention de la violence armée, lois sur le contrôle des armes à feu et commerce des armes légères :

Gun Policy News


15 January 2006

New York Daily News, Editorial

Virginia, Florida and other states with lax gun control laws are responsible for 90% of the black-market firearms that cause mayhem in the streets of New York City. But blame for the other 10% traces right back to Albany, which has its share of NRA-friendly politicians ready to block sensible restrictions on deadly weapons. We're talking about Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno and his GOP majority, who never met a tough-on-crime bill they didn't like but suddenly get... (

Lire l'article complet : New York Daily News