Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Estonia. 2002 ‘Registration of Civilian Weapons.’ Weapons Act (Riigi Teataja I 2001, 65, 377) [with amendments to June 2004]; Section 24 (Chapter 3). Tallinn: Riigi Teataja (State Gazette). 31 March
§ 24. Registration of Civilian Weapons
(1) All weapons the use of which is permitted for civilian purposes and all weapons in collections of weapons and cartridges shall be entered in the register of service and civilian weapons.
(2) The following shall not be entered in the register of service and civilian weapons:
1) weapons in unrestricted commerce;
3) weapons manufactured for export;
4) weapons in transit consignments.
(3) A weapon shall be entered in the register of service and civilian weapons upon its import into Estonia or its delivery from its Estonian producer to the person in Estonia who ordered the weapon and upon each registration of the weapon in the name of the owner or possessor thereof.