Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Sri Lanka. 1917 ‘Licence to Manufacture Guns.’ Firearms Ordinance of 1916; No. 33 (Section 17), p. 6. Colombo: Centre for Policy Alternatives. 1 April
Licence to manufacture guns. 17.
(1) No person shall manufacture any gun without a licence from the licensing authority.
(2) Every such licence shall be as near as is material in Form H in Schedule A, and shall bear a stamp of five hundred rupees.
(3) Every such licence shall be annual, and shall expire on the thirty-first day of December next ensuing after the issue thereof.
(4) A licence shall not be issued to any person under this section unless he is already a holder of a licence to sell guns under section 12
(5) Any person manufacturing a gun in contravention of this section shall be guilty of an offence against this Ordinance.