Citation(s) from the literature library

Bosnia and Herzegovina. 2016 ‘End-user Certificate.’ National Report of Bosnia and Herzegovina on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 3, pp. 4-5. New York NY: Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the United Nations. 1 May

Relevant contents

Section 3: International Transfers

End-user Certificate

6.5. What kind of documentation does your country require prior to authorising an export of SALW to another country?

1) All of the physical and legal entities intending to conduct the foreign trade of goods and services of strategic importance for the security of Bosnia and Herzegovina need to be entered to the Registry of Persons for Foreign Trade kept by the BiH Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations (MFTER).

2) To export the weapons and military equipment, it is required to obtain a permission of the BiH MFTER issued upon a request of a legal entity that is entered to the Register of Persons indulged in Foreign Trade. The permission is issued on a basis of a (legally prescribed) form, and submitted together with: documents stating the origin of the goods, documents stating the quality or technical characteristics of the goods; the contract or its certified copy and estimate of the total value; the End-user Declaration on final use of the goods; the document on End-user certified by the competent national authority of the end-user's country…

[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons; BiH = Bosnia and Herzegovina]

ID: Q12571

As many publishers change their links and archive their pages, the full-text version of this article may no longer be available from the original link. In this case, please go to the publisher's web site or use a search engine.