Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Albania. 2014 ‘Brokering.’ National Report of Albania on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 4, p. 12. New York NY: Permanent Mission of the United Republic of Albania to the United Nations. 1 January
Section 4: Brokering
Laws, regulations and administrative procedures
8. Does your country have laws, regulations and/or administrative procedures governing brokering of SALW? YES
8.1 List laws and/or administrative procedures regulating SALW brokering in your country.
- The Law No. 9707, date 5.4.2007 "On State Export Control of Arms Transfer, Dual Use Goods and Related Technologies".
- Ministries Council Decision No.43, date 16.01.2008 "On organizing, function and status of State Export Control Authority"
- The Council of Ministers Decision 106, on 9.2.2011: "On the approval of the updated lists of military goods and related technologies with dual use, which undergo the import export state control".
- The Council of Ministers' Decision 305, on 25.3.2009 "On the designating procedure, regarding the issuing of assured legal documents in the field of state control activities of import-export, military goods, and related technologies of dual use".
- The Council of Ministers' Decision 304, on 25.3.2009 "On the designating procedures regarding expertise's fulfilment and the control by the State Control Authority of Exports".
- The Council of Ministers' Decision 604, on 28.8.2003 "On approval, in principle, of the code of conduct of the European Union on weapons exports".
- The Council of Ministers' Decision 341, 8.4.2009 "On designating fees for issued legal documents".
- The Council of Ministers' Decision 76, on 30.12.2008 "On designated format, schedules and presentation time of reports"…
8.2 Does your country require registration of SALW brokers? YES
8.3 Does your country require a licence, permit or other authorisation for each brokering transaction? YES…
[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]