Citation(s) from the literature library

Andorra. 2016 ‘International Transfers - Licensing and Authorisation.’ National Report of Andorra on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 3, pp. 1-2. New York NY: Permanent Mission of the Principality of Andorra to the United Nations. 29 March

Relevant contents

Sección 3: Transferencias internacionales

Licencias y autorizaciónes

6.2. ¿Se exige a las personas o entidades que transfieren armas pequeñas y armas ligeras una licencia u otra forma de autorización para transferir dichas armas desde su país o a su país? SI

6.3. ¿Está tipificado como delito en su país el comercio de armas ligeras y armas pequeñas sin licencia o autorización, o el comercio de esos tipos de armas en contravención de lo dispuesto en la licencia o autorización? SI…

6.5. ¿Qué tipo de documentación exige su país antes de autorizar la exportación de armas pequeñas y armas ligeras a otro país?

a) Certificado del usuario final del país importador: NO
b) Otro tipo de documentación sobre el usuario final: [No respuesta]


Translated content:

Section 3: International Transfers

Licensing and authorisation

6.2 Does a person or an entity who transfers SALW require a licence or other form of authorisation to transfer SALW from/into your country? YES

6.3 Is it a criminal offence to trade SALW without a licence or authorisation, or to do so in a manner that is in contradiction to the terms of a licence or authorisation, in your country? YES…

6.5 What kind of documentation does your country require prior to authorising an export of SALW to another country?

a) An end-user certificate (EUC) from the importing country: NO
b) Other types of end-user documentation: [No response]

[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]

ID: Q12378

As many publishers change their links and archive their pages, the full-text version of this article may no longer be available from the original link. In this case, please go to the publisher's web site or use a search engine.