Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
South Sudan. 2016 ‘Obligations of Dealer, Gunsmith, Importer or Broker.’ Firearms Bill 2016; Chapter V (Section 26), p. 13. Juba: Republic of South Sudan. 1 January
26. Obligations of dealer, gunsmith, importer or Broker
(1) A dealer, gunsmith, importer or broker shall:
(a) display his or her business licence in his or her place of business specified in the licence;
(b) keep records of all firearms or ammunition; and
(c) establish and maintain necessary security measures at his or her business location referred to in paragraph(a) of this section.
Private warehouse or store
(2) Every firearm dealer or gunsmith shall provide and maintain at each of his or her place of business a suitable enclosed store for the safe custody of firearms and ammunition in his or her possession and shall at all times keep all such firearms and ammunition securely within the store.
(3) Every store required to be provided and maintained under subsection (2) shall be secure to the satisfaction of the licensing officer and shall have only one means of entry to it which shall be provided with two different locks of which master keys shall be delivered to the licensing officer who shall keep them in a safe after properly labelling them.
(4) Any person who contravenes provisions of this section, commits an offence and is liable on conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fifteen years or to a fine to be determined by the court.