Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Kramer, Katherine. 2001 ‘Firearm Licensing and Ammunition Limits.’ Legal Controls on Small Arms and Light Weapons in South East Asia; Occasional Paper No. 3, p. 11. Geneva: Small Arms Survey, the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva and Nonviolence International South East Asia. 1 July
Ammunition and Spare Parts
In the Philippines… one must have a permit for the arm itself and obtain a separate permit to purchase ammunition for it.
The accompanying chart indicates the amount of ammunition allowed at any time.
- Shotgun of any gauge: 300 rounds
- Low-powered rifles: 600 rounds
- Revolvers (.22 calibre): 300 rounds
- Pistols (.22 calibre): 300 rounds
- All other firearms: 100 rounds