Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Tuvalu. 1964 ‘Licence for Purchase or Transfer.’ Chapter 74: Arms and Ammunition Ordinance 1964 [Revised Edition 1990]; Section 11 (Part IV). Funafuti: House of Assembly. 17 February
11. Licence for Purchase or Transfer
(1) No person shall take delivery of any arm or ammunition on purchase or transfer without first obtaining a licence authorising the purchase or transfer thereof; and such licence shall have force for 1 month from the date of issue and no longer.
(2) No person shall deliver to any other person any arm or ammunition on sale or transfer except upon production to him of a licence authorising the purchase or transfer thereof.
(3) The purchaser or transferee of any, arm or ammunition shall endorse the said licence with the date of delivery and particulars of the arms and ammunition purchased or transferred, and shall return such licence within 1 month from such date to the officer by whom the same was issued.
(4) Any person who contravenes or fails to comply with any of the provisions of this section shall be liable to a fine of $20.
(5) Licences for the purchase or transfer of arms and ammunition which shall be in the prescribed form may be issued by the Chief of Police on payment of the prescribed fee.