Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Virgin Islands (US). 1968 ‘Persons Who May Lawfully Carry Firearms.’ Virgin Islands (US) Code; Title 23, Chapter 5 (Section 453). Charlotte Amalie: Office of the Code Revisor, Legislature of the Virgin Islands (US). 11 July
23 V.I.C. § 453
(a) The following persons, in the discharge of their official duties, and in accordance with and subject to the conditions and restrictions imposed by the laws and regulations applicable to their conduct, may lawfully have, possess, bear, transport and carry firearms in the Virgin Islands:
(1) Members of the Armed Forces of the United States or of the organized reserves.
(2) Officers and employees of the United States duly authorized by Federal law to carry firearms.
(3) Persons employed in fulfilling defense contracts with the United States Government or agencies thereof where possession or use of firearms is necessary under the provisions of such contracts.
(4) Members of the police force of the Virgin Islands, marshals, or other duly authorized peace officers.
(5) Penitentiary and jail wardens and guards.
(b) The persons authorized by subsection (a) of this section lawfully to have, possess, bear, transport and carry firearms shall obtain such weapons and ammunition therefor only through the duly authorized officers or heads of their respective services or departments.