Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
State of Delaware. 2013 ‘Criminal Code - Sentence for Felonies.’ Delaware Code (Criminal Code); Title 11, Chapter 42 (Section 4205). Dover, DE: Delaware General Assembly. 16 December
Section 4205. Sentence for felonies.
(a) A sentence of incarceration for a felony shall be a definite sentence.
(b) The term of incarceration which the court may impose for a felony is fixed as follows:
(1) For a class A felony not less than 15 years up to life imprisonment to be served at Level V except for conviction of first-degree murder in which event § 4209 of this title shall apply.
(2) For a class B felony not less than 2 years up to 25 years to be served at Level V.
(3) For a class C felony up to 15 years to be served at Level V.
(4) For a class D felony up to 8 years to be served at Level V.
(5) For a class E felony up to 5 years to be served at Level V.
(6) For a class F felony up to 3 years to be served at Level V.
(7) For a class G felony up to 2 years to be served at Level V…