Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
St Vincent & Grenadines. 1995 ‘Section 21 - Restriction on Sale of Ammunition.’ Act No. 12 of 1995, Chapter 386, Firearms Act; Chapter 386, Part IV, p. 12. Kingstown: House of Assembly of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. 17 October
21. Restriction on Sale of Ammunition
1. A person shall not sell ammunition to anyone other than a licensed firearms dealer unless at the time of the sale that person:
a) is the holder of and produces a valid licence; or
b) is the holder of a permit to keep, carry or use a gun pursuant to section 4;
c) is exempted from the requirements of this Act pursuant to section 15.
2. Every firearms dealer who sells ammunition shall before delivery make an entry in a book to be kept for that purpose specifying:
a) the nature and quantity of the ammunition sold;
b) the date of sale;
c) the name and address of the purchaser;
d) the office of issue of the licence;
e) the number and date of the licence or permit;
f) the circumstances, if any, exempting the person from possessing a licence.
3. A firearms dealer shall produce for inspection the book of entries specified at subsection 2. on request by a police officer or other authorised person.
4. The holder of a Firearm Dealer's Licence shall not deal in firearms except at the premises specified in the licence.
5. Any person who contravenes the provisions of this section commits an offence.