Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
St Vincent & Grenadines. 1995 ‘Section 5 - Duration of Licence or Permit.’ Act No. 12 of 1995, Chapter 386, Firearms Act; Chapter 386, Part II, p. 6. Kingstown: House of Assembly of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. 17 October
5. Duration of Licence or Permit
1. Subject to section 6, a licence shall (unless before revoked or cancelled) be for a period of one year from the date of issue renewable annually […] on payment of the prescribed fee.
2. A permit shall, unless revoked or cancelled, continue in force until the act authorised to be done is accomplished.
3. The holder of a licence shall submit his firearm annually for inspection on the date coinciding with that on which his licence is granted or renewed.
4. Any person who fails to renew a licence or permit as required commits an offence and on summary conviction is liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months.
[Editor's Note: bracketed text was altered or deleted […] by the Firearms Amendment Act 2010.]