Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Rwanda. 2009 ‘Criminal Acts.’ Official Gazette No 52 bis of December 28, 2009, Law No 33/2009 of November 18, 2009, Relating to Arms; Article 67, pp. 130-131. Kigali: Parliament of the Republic of Rwanda. 18 November
Article 67: Criminal Acts
Any person found guilty of one of the following acts considered as crimes shall, in addition to having his/her license revoked, be liable to a term of imprisonment of five (5) years to life imprisonment and a fine of two million Rwanda francs (Rwf 2,000,000) to ten million Rwanda francs (Rwf 10,000,000) or either of these penalties:
1. illegal manufacturing of arms or manufacturing of prohibited firearms;
2. illegal carriage of an arm or transportation of prohibited arms;
3. importing and storing arms without authorization or importing unauthorized arms;
4. illegal trafficking in arms or trafficking in prohibited arms;
5. erasure or falsification of identification marks of arms;
6. illegal proliferation of arms, ammunition and other related materials.
The same penalties shall also be applicable to any person who participates in or facilitates the commission of such acts.