Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Moldova. 2005 ‘Police.’ National Report of Moldova on its Implementation of the Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA), p. 2. New York, NY: Permanent Mission of Moldova to the United Nations. 1 January
- delivers permissions for purchase, carrying, possession and transportation of weapons (with exception of the weapon with a rifled barrel);
- keeps records of weapons which constitute a private property of physical persons and juridical entities (with exception of the weapon with a rifled barrel);
- conducting the account of weapon;
- control of execution of the rules on manufacturing, purchasing, carrying, transportation and use of weapons;
- takes away the permissions on possession of weapons and confiscates them in cases stipulated by the Law.