Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Montenegro. 1992 ‘Article 66.’ Republic of Montenegro Law on Firearms, No. 31/92; Part V. Podgorica: Official Gazette of Montenegro. 1 January
Organs, companies, institutions and other legal persons and shops shall keep the records as follows:
1) organs, companies, institutions and other legal persons directly performing physical protection or objects' protection - records on weapons and ammunition for physical protection;
2) companies and other organisations in charge of hunting grounds - records on hunting weapons and ammunition;
3) shooters' organisations - records on sporting weapons and ammunition;
4) organs, companies, institutions and other legal persons who in performing their operations use special weapons - records on special weapons;
5) companies and shops for repair and alternation of the weapons - records on repaired and alternated weapons.