Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
South Australia. 2008 ‘Records of Firearms Purchased and Sold.’ Firearms Regulations 2008 (Version: 1.7.2015); Section 15 (Part 3). Adelaide: Parliament of South Australia. 1 September
15. Records of firearms purchased and sold
(1) A dealer must compile records in duplicate of firearms purchased and sold in a form approved by the Registrar for that purpose.
(2) Within 7 days after the end of each month, the dealer must deliver the original records in respect of that month to the Registrar.
(3) The duplicate copy of the records must be kept for at least 3 years at the dealer's premises.
(4) If no firearms have been purchased or sold by a dealer during a month, the dealer must deliver a copy of the appropriate form to the Registrar with "Nil Return" written across it.
[The Act referred to in this Regulation is the Firearms Act 1977]
Last accessed at: