Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
South Australia. 2008 ‘Exemption for Certain Exhibitors.’ Firearms Regulations 2008 (Version: 1.7.2015); Section 9 (Part 2). Adelaide: Parliament of South Australia. 1 September
9. Exemption for certain exhibitors
(1) The holder of a dealer's licence who exhibits firearms at a recognised exhibition is, for the purposes of so exhibiting firearms, exempt from section 17(4)(a) of the Act.
(2) The Minister may, by notice in the Gazette, declare a specified exhibition to be a recognised exhibition for the purposes of this regulation and specify the place at which, and the period for which, the exhibition is to be held.
(3) The Minister may, by subsequent notice in the Gazette, vary or revoke a notice under subregulation (2).
(4) For the purposes of this regulation, firearms will only be taken to be exhibited at a recognised exhibition if they are exhibited at the place and during the period specified in the notice.
[The Act referred to in this Regulation is the Firearms Act 1977]