Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Queensland. 1996 ‘Storage Measures for Armourers, Dealers, and Theatrical Ordnance Suppliers - External Doors.’ Weapons Regulation 1996 (As in force on 1 July 2015); Section 34 (Part 5). Brisbane: Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel. 19 December
34. External doors
(1) This section applies to any door able to give access into the premises.
(2) The door must have 1 padbolt fitted within 300mm of its top and 1 padbolt fitted within 300mm of its bottom, and a built-in deadlock.
(3) If the padbolt is on the outside of the door, the padbolt must have a sturdy padlock.
(4) The deadlock and padlock must always be locked (other than for the time necessary to have the premises open for a proper purpose).
(5) A door (other than a glass shopfront door) must be made of steel or solid timber and have steel door jambs.
(6) A glass shopfront door must be made of laminated glass in a metal frame and have metal door jambs and a grill.
(7) The pins inside the door hinges must be incapable of ready removal.
[The Act referred to in this Regulation is the Weapons Act 1990]