Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Queensland. 1996 ‘Other Particulars Dealers and Armourers Must Enter in Weapons Register.’ Weapons Regulation 1996 (As in force on 1 July 2015); Section 29 (Part 4). Brisbane: Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel. 19 December
29. Other particulars dealers and armourers must enter in weapons register
(1) The particulars a licensed dealer or licensed armourer must enter in the weapons register under section 71(2) of the Act are as follows —
(a) the date of the receipt, acquisition, sale or transfer of the weapon;
(b) the type, action, make, model, serial number and calibre of the weapon;
(c) the magazine or chamber capacity of the weapon.
(2) An entry in the weapons register may be corrected by putting a line through the incorrect words, without making the words illegible, and writing the correct words in a suitable place in the register.
(3) If the register is a computer register, the licensed dealer or licensed armourer must, no later than the seventh day of each month —
(a) produce a print-out of the part of the register that records information about transactions that took place within the previous month; and
(b) bind the print-out in book form with all other print-outs produced under this subsection for the licence.
(4) The print-out must also include a statement that identifies all weapons held under the licence as at the end of the previous month by their type, action, make, model, serial number, calibre or magazine capacity.
Maximum penalty for subsection (3) - 10 penalty units.
[The Act referred to in this Regulation is the Weapons Act 1990]