Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Nigeria. 1990 ‘Prohibited Firearms.’ Firearms Act, Chapter 146, Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1990; Schedule (Part I). Abuja: Federal Republic of Nigeria. 1 January
2. Apparatus for the discharge of any explosive or gas-diffusing projectile.
3. Rocket weapons.
4. Bombs and grenades.
5. Machine-guns and machine-pistols.
6. Military rifles, namely those of calibres 7.62 mm, 9 mm., .300 inches and .303 inches.
7. Revolvers and pistols whether rifled or unrifled (including flint-lock pistols and cap pistols).
8. Any other firearm not specified in Part II or Part III of this Schedule.