Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Lithuania. 2002 ‘Duties of Holders of General Licence.’ Republic of Lithuania Law on the Control of Arms and Ammunition No. IX-705; Chapter Six (Article 21). Vilnius: The Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. 15 January
Article 21. Duties of Holders of General Licence
1. A licensee shall be responsible for meeting the conditions of activities subject to licensing provided for in Chapter 6 of this Law.
2. A licensee must:
1) ensure accounting, storing, and protection of arms, ammunition, their parts;
2) every six months but not later than by the fifth day of the first month of the next six-month period, submit to the licence-issuing institution or an institution authorised by it a report of an established form on economic commercial activities related to arms, ammunition, their parts;…
8) prior to hiring a new employee whose work is directly related to the activities subject to licensing as provided for in this Law, submit to a territorial police institution the personal data of such person (name, surname, personal number, place of residence) and the conclusions of a medical check-up, confirming that he is not ill with the diseases or does not have physical disabilities interfering with the proper use of an arm, his name is not entered into the records of a health care institution because of alcoholism, drug addiction, is not under the supervision of a health care institution because of his mental disease or mental disorder;
9) preserve journals and other documents concerning arms, ammunition, their parts at least 10 years of the last inscription therein, regardless of the fact whether an undertaking is engaged in the activities subject licensing or not (upon the liquidation of an undertaking, records shall be transferred to the licence-issuing institution or an institution authorised by it).