Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Thailand. 1947 ‘Section 23.’ The Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives, Fireworks, and the Equivalent of Firearms Act B.E.2490 (1947); Part I (Section 23), p. 10. Bangkok: Royal Thai Government Gazette. 3 September
The licenses for firearms or ammunition in this part may be issued according to the types and specified times as follows:
(1) The license to make can be issued for smoke gunpowder for personal use and the license holder to have and use of smoke gunpowder throughout the time that person is licensed to have and use of such firearms.
(2) The license to purchase is valid for six months from the date of issue.
(3) The license to have and use firearms and ammunition to be valid throughout the time the license holder owns the firearm.
(4) The license to have and use the firearm and ammunition temporarily is valid for six months from the date of issue.
(5) The license to order or import is valid for one year from the date of issue.
(6) The license to have firearms for keeping is valid throughout the time the license holder has the firearm.
(7) The license to have a firearm is valid for one year from the date of issue.