Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Hungary. 2016 ‘Manufacture.’ National Report of Hungary on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 2, p. 4. New York NY: Permanent Mission of Hungary to the United Nations. 1 January
Section 2: Manufacture
Laws, regulations and administrative procedures
4. Are there any SALW manufactured in your country? YES
4.1. Does your country have laws, regulations and/or administrative procedures to exercise effective control over the manufacture of SALW? YES
4.1. List laws, regulations and/or administrative procedures regulating the manufacture of SALW in your country
- Act XXIV/2004 on the rules of firearms and ammunition.
- Government Decree No. 253/2004 (VIII.31.) on Arms and Ammunition.
- Act CIX/2005 on the licensing of the production of military articles and providing military services within the territory of Hungary.
- Government Decree No. 301/2005. (XII. 23.) on the detailed rules of the licensing of the production of military articles and providing military services.
- Decree 32/2007 of the Ministry of Economy and Transport on marking of military equipments and record keeping of military equipments and services.
4.1.2. Does your country license the manufacture of SALW? YES
4.1.3. Is illegal manufacture of SALW considered a criminal offence in your country? YES…
[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]