Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Georgia. 2016 ‘International Transfers.’ National Report of Georgia on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 3, p. 1. New York NY: Permanent Mission of Georgia to the United Nations. 15 April
Section 3: International Transfers
Laws, regulations and administrative procedures
5. Does your country have laws, regulations or administrative procedures to exercise effective control over the export, import, transit or retransfer of SALW? YES
5.1. List laws, regulations or administrative procedures to exercise effective control over the export, import, transit or retransfer of SALW.
- Law on military and dual-used goods control;
- Resolution of Governments 372 on determining control activities of military and dual-use products;
- Resolution of Government 394 on approval lists of military and dual-use products;
- Order of the minister of Defense 65 on approving the statue of the Georgian Defense Ministry's permanent commission on military technical issues.
[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]