Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Czech Republic. 2016 ‘Brokering.’ National Report of the Czech Republic on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 4, p. 4. New York NY: Permanent Mission of the Czech Republic to the United Nations. 29 March
Section 4: Brokering
Laws, regulations and administrative procedures
7. Does your country have laws, regulations and/or administrative procedures governing brokering of SALW? YES
7.1. List laws and/or administrative procedures regulating SALW brokering in your country.
- Firearms Act No. 119/2002 Coll.
- Act No. 38/1994 Coll., on regulation of foreign trade with military material;
- Act No. 228/2005 Coll., on control of trade in products whose possession is regulated in the Czech Republic for security reasons;
- Act No. 156/2000 Coll., on the proof of firearms, ammunition and pyrotechnic objects;
- Act No. 115/2014, on securing weapons through transport…
7.2. Does your country require registration of SALW brokers? YES
7.3. Does your country require a licence, permit or other authorisation for each brokering transaction? YES…
[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]