Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
South Sudan. 2016 ‘Application for a Firearm Licence for Trade.’ Firearms Bill 2016; Chapter V (Section 25), p. 13. Juba: Republic of South Sudan. 1 January
25. Application for a firearm Licence for Trade
(1) No person shall trade in firearms and ammunition without a valid licence.
(2) A licence to trade in firearms shall be issued to a dealer, gunsmith,1 importer and broker1 who has met the requirements for a licence specified in section 16 of this Bill.
(3) An applicant for a licence to be a dealer, gunsmith, importer or broker shall provide the Registrar with a valid business certificate.
(4) A licensee for trade in firearms and ammunition shall:
(a) Specify a location for which the licence for business is issued;
(b) Be at least 45 years old and;
(c) Satisfy such other information as may be prescribed in the regulations.