Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Philippines. 2012 ‘End-user Certificate.’ National Report of the Philippines on its Implementation of the International Tracing Instrument to Enable States to Identify and Trace, in a Timely and Reliable Manner, Illicit Small Arms and Light Weapons (UNPoA ITI); Section 3. New York, NY: Permanent Mission of Philippines to the United Nations. 28 March
6.5. What kind of documentation does your country require prior to authorising an export of SALW to another country?
a) An end-user certificate (EUC) from the importing country
i) What elements does an end-user certificate in your country contain (check relevant boxes)?
1) Detailed description (type, quantity, characteristics) of the SALW or technology: YES
2) Contract number or order reference and date: YES
3) Final destination country: YES
4) Description of the end-use of the SALW: YES
5) Exporter's details (name, address and business name): YES
6) End-user information (name, position, full address and original signature): YES
7) Information on other parties involved in the transaction: [No response]
8) Certification by the relevant government authorities of the authenticity of the end-user: [No response]
9) Date of issue: YES
10) Other: [No response]
[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]