Buscar Datos

Prevención de la violencia armada, leyes sobre el control de armas de fuego y el comercio de armas pequeñas:

Gun Policy News, 4 August 2007

Estados Unidos

4 August 2007

Norman Transcript (Oklahoma)

A 5-year-old boy died Friday evening after he was apparently hit with a stray bullet from a Noble police officer who was attempting to shoot at a snake, said Noble City Manager Bob Wade. "I think we need to have a full investigation and gather all the facts," Wade said. "It makes you wonder why an officer would shoot into the air like that." Noble police were responding to a call of a live snake that was stuck in the rafters of a house about 6:30 p.m. Friday in a... (GunPolicy.org)

Lea el artículo entero : Norman Transcript (Oklahoma)

24334

Canadá

4 August 2007

Toronto Star (Ontario)

Handguns are effectively banned in Canada, the federal government insists. Yet there are 582,000 of them in existence and legally registered, nearly 220,000 of them in Ontario. Thousands more are purchased each year. Toronto police say about 30 per cent of the firearms they seize may have been stolen from legitimate owners. The other 70 per cent have been smuggled from the U.S. Welcome to the Alice in Wonderland world where politicians are, once again, debating... (GunPolicy.org)

Lea el artículo entero : Toronto Star (Ontario)

24339