Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
State of Connecticut. 2013 ‘Penal Code - Fines for Felonies.’ Connecticut General Statutes; Vol. 13 , Title 53a, Chapter 952 (Section 53a-41). Hartford, CT: Connecticut General Assembly. 1 January
Section 53a-41. Fines for felonies.
A fine for the conviction of a felony shall be fixed by the court as follows:
(1) For a class A felony, an amount not to exceed twenty thousand dollars;
(2) for a class B felony, an amount not to exceed fifteen thousand dollars;
(3) for a class C felony, an amount not to exceed ten thousand dollars;
(4) for a class D felony, an amount not to exceed five thousand dollars;
(5) for an unclassified felony, an amount in accordance with the fine specified in the section of the general statutes that defines the crime.