Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
St Vincent & Grenadines. 1995 ‘Sections 25 and 26 - Travellers in Possession of Firearms.’ Act No. 12 of 1995, Chapter 386, Firearms Act; Chapter 386, Part V, p. 14. Kingstown: House of Assembly of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. 17 October
1. Every traveller who disembarks in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines having a firearm or ammunition in his possession or under his control shall make a declaration to that effect to the appropriate officer of Customs in the prescribed form.
2. A person who makes any false statement in such declaration commits an offence and is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.
26. Travellers in Possession of Firearms
1. Every person who disembarks in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and who declares under section 25 that he has in his possession any firearm or ammunition shall (unless he is in possession of a Firearm Import Permit):
a) cause the firearm or ammunition to remain on the vessel or aircraft upon which he arrived in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines; or
b) deliver the firearm or ammunition to an officer of Customs in a sealed packet to be dealt with in accordance with section 27.
2. Every person who contravenes the provisions of subsection 1. commits an offence.