Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
St Vincent & Grenadines. 1995 ‘Section 20 - Restriction on Sale of Firearms.’ Act No. 12 of 1995, Chapter 386, Firearms Act; Chapter 386, Part IV, pp. 11-12. Kingstown: House of Assembly of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. 17 October
20. Restriction on Sale of Firearms
1. A person shall not, unless he is a licensed firearms dealer under this Act:
a) manufacture, sell, transfer, lend, repair, test, or prove any firearm or ammunition;
b) expose for sale or transfer or have in his possession for any of the purposes of subsection 1. any firearm or ammunition;
c) convert into a firearm an imitation firearm or other gadget.
2. A person shall not sell any firearm or ammunition to anyone other than:
a) a registered firearms dealer;
b) a person licensed in accordance with section 4;
c) a person holding a permit under section 4.
3. The Governor-General may by proclamation prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition within Saint Vincent and the Grenadines for such time as may be specified in such proclamation.
4. Any person who contravenes the provisions of this section commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding seven thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or to both such fine and imprisonment.