Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Estonia. 2002 ‘General Procedure for Transfer of Weapons and Ammunition.’ Weapons Act (Riigi Teataja I 2001, 65, 377) [with amendments to June 2004]; Section 63 (Chapter 9). Tallinn: Riigi Teataja (State Gazette). 31 March
§ 63. General Procedure for Transfer of Weapons and Ammunition
(1) Transfer of weapons and ammunition is defined in this Act as the transfer of the right of ownership to weapons and ammunition to another natural or legal person or to the state or a local government.
(2) An owner or possessor of a weapon may transfer the weapon:
1) to a person who has an acquisition permit for the corresponding weapon;
2) by way of commission sale through a person who holds an activity licence for the sale of weapons and ammunition;
3) to a person holding an activity licence for the sale, manufacture, conversion or repair of weapons.
(3) Ammunition may be transferred through persons specified in clauses (2) 2) and 3) of this section or to a person who holds a weapons permit for the corresponding weapon.