Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Singapore. 2011 ‘Licensing Conditions for Licence to Possess Arm for Self-Protection.’ Conditions on Application for a Licence to Possess Arm. Singapore: Singapore Police Force. 26 June
Licensing Conditions for Licence to Possess Arm for Self-Protection
1. The arm and ammunition shall be carried by the licensee in Singapore only.
2. The arm and ammunition shall be kept in a safe with combination and key locks, when not in use. The safe shall weigh no less than 70 kg.
3. If the licensee is a foreigner, he shall inform the Licensing Officer immediately if his foreign arm's licence is cancelled by any foreign licensing authority.
4. For a bodyguard who is licensed to carry arm for the protection of his employer, he shall keep the arm and ammunition is his employer's residence, when he is not officially escorting his employer.
5. The bodyguard shall surrender his arm licence together with his arm and ammunition to the Licensing Officer for cancellation immediately when he ceases employment as a bodyguard.