Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Lithuania. 2002 ‘Duties of the Owner, Holder, User of Weapons, Ammunition.’ Republic of Lithuania Law on Control of Weapons and Ammunition 2002 No. IX-705 (As last amended on 14 January 2010 - No. XI-646); Chapter 7 (Article 30). Vilnius: Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. 15 January
Duties of the Owner, Holder, User of Weapons, Ammunition
2. The owner, user of the weapons classified in Categories A, B and C, ammunition for them shall be prohibited from:
1) carrying a weapon without carrying a permit to carry the weapon;
2) transporting a weapon without also carrying a permit to hold or a permit to carry the said weapon;
3) carrying, transporting a weapon while being under the influence of alcohol (0.4 per mil or more) or intoxicated with narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances;
4) using alcoholic beverages, narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances after the use of a weapon until the sobriety or intoxication will be tested or it will be refused to carry out the test;
5) carrying a weapon ready for firing (a cartridge is put into the chamber, a revolver is cocked, a archery weapon with an inserted arrow and a drawn string), except under the circumstances when there is a direct threat to the person's health or life;
6) giving a weapon over to another person who does not have the right to hold or carry a weapon of such category and designation (this requirement shall not apply when persons are being trained to use a weapon during a shooting competition, practice, training);
7) carrying a long firearm, a archery weapon in hunting areas without having the right to hunt;
8) hindering the officers of supervisory institutions to inspect weapons, ammunition, places where they are kept, as well as documents related to the acquisition, holding, accounting of weapons, ammunition.
3. This Article shall not regulate the holding and carrying of weapons that belong to the entities having a special status.