Citation(s) from the literature library

Denmark. 2014 ‘International Transfers - Licensing and Authorisation.’ National Report of Denmark on its Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects (UNPoA); Section 3, pp. 6-7. New York NY: Permanent Mission of Denmark to the United Nations. 1 January

Relevant contents

Section 3: International Transfers

Licensing and Authorization

6.2. Does a person or an entity who transfers SALW require a licence or other form of authorization to transfer SALW from/into your country? YES

6.3. Is it a criminal offence to trade SALW without a licence or authorization, or to do so in a manner that is in contradiction to the terms of a licence or authorization, in your country? YES…

6.5. What kind of documentation does your country require prior to authorizing an export of SALW to another country?

a) An end-user certificate (EUC) from the importing country: [No response]

b) Other types of end-user documentation: An end-user certificate will only be required in certain cases. The Danish Ministry of Justice makes a specific assessment in each individual case…

[SALW = Small Arms and Light Weapons]

ID: Q12651

As many publishers change their links and archive their pages, the full-text version of this article may no longer be available from the original link. In this case, please go to the publisher's web site or use a search engine.