Citation(s) from the GunPolicy.org literature library
Dominica. 2011 ‘Prohibition Against Carrying a Firearm or Ammunition in a Public Place.’ Firearms Act No. 3 of 2011; Part V (Section 25), pp. 233-234. Roseau: Parliament of the Commonwealth of Dominica. 15 April
Prohibition Against Carrying a Firearm or Ammunition in a Public Place
25. (1) A person shall not carry a firearm or ammunition in a public place1 unless he has a licence, or certificate granted by the appropriate authority1 authorizing him to do so.
(2) A person shall not in a public place while drunk or under the influence of drugs or other intoxicating substance be in possession of a loaded firearm.
(3) A person shall not in a public place wield or in any way brandish a firearm or ammunition.
(4) A person who contravenes subsection (1), (2) or (3) commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding fifteen thousand dollars or to a term of imprisonment not exceeding five years or to both.
(5) For purposes of this section, "public place" includes a public meeting whether or not of a political nature.